My career path is a bit atypical. In three lines:
- I worked in the industry for 7 years in France for clients such as the French Navy (DCNS), EADS, Thales and PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN.
- In 2010, I re-oriented my career toward research and gained a PhD in Computer Science in 2016 with the University of Trento, Italy.
- In 2018, I founded a startup with some friends, in order to apply my research.
My research interests are around resource optimization in data centres, functional programming and constraint programming.
I am part of these EU FP7/H2020 projects:
- HUBiquitous: Empowering start-up ecosystems through sustainable collaboration of African and European Digital Innovation.
- WaziHub: Accelerating IoT and Big Data innovation in Africa.
- Waziup: Open Innovation Platform for IoT and Big-Data in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- DC4Cities: better use of renewable energies (solar, wind, hydro) in data centres.
- iCore: use cognitive technologies to adress the heterogeneity of the vast amount of object interconnected in the Internet of Things (IoT) paradigm.
See my pages/research.html for other projects and my publications.
I am the main author and maintainer of the following softwares:
- Nomyx: A unique game where YOU can change the rules
- Waziup: An IoT and Big Data platform for remote areas
- Plug4Green: A Virtual Machine manager able to save 20% of energy in data centres
- EASC: An application controler allowing to use more renewable energies in data centres
HUBiquitous launch: go!!! –
December 1, 2021
We launch our new project: Hubiquitous! HUBiquitous aims at creating a joint Africa-Europe Startup & Innovation Ecosystem for long-term collaborations and partnerships. It’s a “hub” thing again ;)
Waziup e.V. –
January 1, 2019
With a couple of long-date friends, we gathered in Dresden to launch a new initiative called Waziup e.V. WAZIUP e.V is a non-profit organization promoting cutting-edge technologies and capacity building toward emerging countries. We are engaged in IoT capacity building for startups and entrepreneurs via bootcamps, workshops and hackathons; enabling them to build low-cost and innovative IoT products. Whish us luck!
- Accelerate all the things! – April 20, 2018